Customer Service Representative DE - Vollzeit
Wargaming.net is looking to immediately hire a German Support Services Representatives for its Paris office.
Type of contract: permanent
• Respond to customer inquiries in an engaged, professional and timely manner through various contact channels both verbally and in writing.
• Resolve game, account and technical support issues with a superb attention to detail while ensuring the support experience is a positive one.
• Gather information and provide regular feedback about common issues to our development team to help improve both our games and services.
• Investigate and action cheating behavior and other TOS violations.
• Take part in the creation, active review and improvement of service policies and procedures to constantly improve and evolve our service while focusing on the customer experience.
• Keep yourself pro-actively up to date with new content and product releases through self-guided e-learning as well as provided training.
• Engage in open sharing of best practices and peer coaching to ensure constant improvement of the service provided to our customers.
Additional Responsibilities may include:
• Ad hoc translations of service articles and game related materials
• Participation in live events and conventions interfacing with our player community
• Stay in touch and engage with our player base by sharing tasks with our community team
• Other tasks as required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German
• Ability to communicate efficiently in English (verbally and in writing)
• 2 years of customer service experience
• Ability and willingness to work alternating shifts and weekends as required by the business
• Quick thinking and creative problem solving skills
• Passion for PC / video games and the ability to understand and emphasize with the unique needs and passions of our player community.
• Being enthusiastic about providing outstanding customer service and ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude in all interactions
• Team player with a high level of self-organization and collaborative personality
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word
• Additional language skills, particularly: Polish, French, Spanish, Turkish or Czech
• Experience working in multilingual & multicultural environments
• Experience with online-based task tracking systems
• Detail knowledge of and passion for World of Tanks
• Familiarity with the online gaming industry
Wargaming is an internationally operating company with offices in Belarus, France, Germany and the United States, our official office language is English.
All application forms need to include a cover letter and curriculum vitae in English and need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also make sure to indicate in your email's subject line which position you are applying for.
Only applications with all required information in English can be considered and processed.
|Position:||Europe, Human Resources Director|
|PLZ und Ort:||Paris, Frankreich|
Weitere Jobs von Wargaming.net
Grafik - Rising Faction
Programmer - Rumble Media
Product Manager - Goodgame Studios
Community Management - Goodgame Studios
Programmer - Goodgame Studios
Kontaktieren Sie uns, um Ihre Anzeige im OGLabs Job-Portal zu veröffentlichen.