3D ARTIST – Modeler/Animator (m/f) - Vollzeit
Founded in 2008 and based in Palo Alto, California, Machine Zone, Inc. (formerly Addmired, Inc.) is a technology-focused mobile gaming company building the best global real-time hardcore MMOs. Winner of the 2010 Crunchies Award (TechCrunch), we have had over 50 million downloads and over 15 successful top grossing titles, including previous hits such as iMob, Original Gangstaz, and Global War. Our current top grossing title, Game Of War - Fire Age, is the #1 Grossing iOS Game in 20 countries and Top 5 Grossing in over 80 countries. With exploding revenue growth and an unwavering focus on technological innovations, we are always looking for exceptional talents from around the world to help build a great gaming company. We are a Y-Combinator company that
operates profitably with two rounds of funding from Anthos Capital, Baseline Ventures and Menlo Ventures.
The team in Hamburg, Germany is mainly focusing on developing 3D technology for the next generation of our games. Machine Zone Germany is seeking a highly skiilled 3D Artist to join our art team.
The 3D Artist is an integral part of the Machine Zone Germany Art team and should be an expert in Maya 3D texturing with hands on experience as a Character modeler with familiarity in character rig setups for animation keying.
Past experience should be at least 4 years as a 3D Artist / generalist with one AAA game for mobile or console as a 3D Artist.
MachineZone games will be seen by tens of millions of global players in the future. This is your chance to leave your legacy and be part of gaming history!
- Create outstanding 3D character models, texture, rig and animate and implement into the game engine
- Generate animated art assets
- Take direction from the Art Lead
- Close collaboration with Game Engineers and Game Designers
- Close collaboration in an international team
- Minimum 4 years as a 3D Artist in the game industry with one AAA title as a 3D artist
- Expert knowledge in animation
- Experience with MAYA, Zbrush, Mudbox or 3D Coat
- Ability to model characters and rig based on provided concept art to designer and engineering
- Outstanding experience in creation of low poly assets
- Understanding of daily scrum meetings and the value they bring in individual performance
- Multiple project Experience in the game industry
- Knowledge in 2D tools, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Painter, vector art
- Ability to create 3D environment assets
- Experiences in creation of user interfaces
- Experience using project management tools / perforce etc
- Familiarity with Mel Scripts
- Experience with game engine tools including level editor
- All around artistic talent!
Jetzt bewerben & weitere Details
|Position:||HR & Recruiting Manager|
|Adresse:||Große Elbstraße 36|
|PLZ und Ort:||22767 Hamburg|
Weitere Jobs von Machine Zone
Product Manager - Goodgame Studios
Game Design - Goodgame Studios
Quality Assurance - Goodgame Studios
Quality Assurance - Triple A Testing
Marketing - Goodgame Studios
Kontaktieren Sie uns, um Ihre Anzeige im OGLabs Job-Portal zu veröffentlichen.