Game Engine Developer (m/f) - Vollzeit
Founded in 2008 and based in Palo Alto, California, Machine Zone, Inc. (formerly Addmired, Inc.) is a technology-focused mobile gaming company building the best global real-time hardcore MMOs. Winner of the 2010 Crunchies Award (TechCrunch), we have had over 50 million downloads and over 15 successful top grossing titles, including previous hits such as iMob, Original Gangstaz, and Global War. Our current top grossing title, Game Of War - Fire Age, is the #1 Grossing iOS Game in 20 countries and Top 5 Grossing in over 80 countries. With exploding revenue growth and an unwavering focus on technological innovations, we are always looking for exceptional talents from around the world to help build a great gaming company. We are a Y-Combinator company that operates profitably with two rounds of funding from Anthos Capital, Baseline Ventures and Menlo Ventures.
The team in Hamburg, Germany, is mainly focusing on developing 3D technology for the next generation of our games.
Machine Zone Germany GmbH is seeking a highly skilled Engine Developer to join our Engine team. Qualified candidates will be responsible for developing the rendering technologies that drive our next-gen game engine. Qualified candidates must be proficient in writing highly optimized, extensible and maintainable code under aggressive deadlines.
Are you a team player and keen to build up together with an outstanding qualified team the next generation of mobile platform games? Then don’t think twice and apply now.
- Implement the next generation of 3D technology for mobile platforms
- Develop an outstanding Software code in C++
- Create high quality, well-documented code promoting modularity, extensibility and performance
- Strong collaboration with the internal teams and the teams in the headquarter in the USA
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow professionally
- Show a strong passion for games
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software development experience, ideally in the mobile game sector
- Very strong C++ design and coding experiences
- Deep understanding of rendering technology including lighting, shaders, particle systems, camera systems, skinning, collision detection, scene spatialization, culling algorithms, etc.
- Excellent understanding of multithread, real-time systems
- Excellent knowledge of math
- The ideal candidate will have worked in agile software development structures, e.g. Scrumm, Kanban
- B.S. in Computer Science/ Media Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Self- reliant and analytical way of working
- Very good English skills
- Professional experiences in the 3D engine development and in C++ 11
- Strong knowledge in Open GL/ES and in Scripting languages like LUA
- Familiarity with iOS development tools and processes
- Familiarity with Android development tools and processes
Jetzt bewerben & weitere Details
|Position:||HR & Recruiting Manager|
|Adresse:||Große Elbstraße 36|
|PLZ und Ort:||22767 Hamburg|
Weitere Jobs von Machine Zone
Sonstiges - Goodgame Studios
Game Design - Xyrality GmbH
Marketing - Goodgame Studios
Human Ressources - Goodgame Studios
Programmer - Goodgame Studios
Kontaktieren Sie uns, um Ihre Anzeige im OGLabs Job-Portal zu veröffentlichen.