Software Engineer Tools (m/f) - Vollzeit
Founded in 2008 and based in Palo Alto, California, Machine Zone, Inc. (formerly Addmired, Inc.) is a technology-focused mobile gaming company building the best global real-time hardcore MMOs. Winner of the 2010 Crunchies Award (TechCrunch), we have had over 50 million downloads and over 15 successful top grossing titles, including previous hits such as iMob, Original Gangstaz, and Global War. Our current top grossing title, Game Of War - Fire Age, is the #1 Grossing iOS Game in 20 countries and Top 5 Grossing in over 80 countries. With exploding revenue growth and an unwavering focus on technological innovations, we are always looking for exceptional talents from around the world to help build a great gaming company. We are a Y-Combinator company that operates profitably with two rounds of funding from Anthos Capital, Baseline Ventures and Menlo Ventures.
The team in Hamburg, Germany, is mainly focusing on developing 3D technology for the next generation of our games.
Machine Zone Germany GmbH is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Software Engineer Tools to join our team. Qualified candidates will be responsible for writing C++ Code to provide a flexible toolchain that our Game Engine Developer can easily customize to meet the needs of their individual features. Qualified candidates must be proficient in writing highly optimized, extensible and maintainable code under aggressive deadlines.
Are you a passionate and smart person, who loves to solve challenges in appropriate time? Do you enjoy mathematics and the logic behind it?
Then don’t think twice and apply now.
- Design, Implementation, extension and documentation certain 3D tools
- Strong collaboration with the Engine and Art team
- Contribute to software reviews and product documentation
- Minimum of 4 years of professional software development experience, ideally in the mobile game sector in a similar position
- Fluent in C++, strong software engineering and debugging skills
- Knowledge in using and writing plug-ins for Maya
- Very strong affinity for 3D
- Excellent knowledge of math, especially of 3D math
- Self- reliant and analytical way of working
- Very good English skills
- Experiences in using PYTHON
- Knowledge in LUA
Jetzt bewerben & weitere Details
|Position:||HR & Recruiting Manager|
|Adresse:||Große Elbstraße 36|
|PLZ und Ort:||22767 Hamburg|
Weitere Jobs von Machine Zone
Programmer - Travian Games GmbH
Writer - Rumble Media
Quality Assurance - Triple A Testing
Game Design - Goodgame Studios
Programmer - Machine Zone
Kontaktieren Sie uns, um Ihre Anzeige im OGLabs Job-Portal zu veröffentlichen.